HyperArc® high-definition radiotherapy
This technology is designed for automated non-planar cranial radiosurgery of single and multiple targets, being a more efficient, safer, and higher-quality technique that simplifies all radiation dose planning and delivery stages than traditional stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic radiotherapy.
• Non-complanar arc therapy technology with radiation dose modulation.
• Single or multiple intracranial targets in a single radiation plan.
• Single isocenter plan.
• Predetermined irradiation geometry.
• Radiation process includes immobilization, patient stacking, and imaging.
• Well-established planning process with pre-checking for possible collisions and elaborate solutions to optimize the plan.
• User-friendly planning tool with automatic isocenter placement, beam geometry adjustment, and collimator rotation angles.
• Automated dose delivery process - treatment starts at the touch of a button.
* Fabrika RTT, LLC is grateful to Varian a Siemens Healthineers Company for the materials and images provided.