Halcyon is a tunnel-type radiotherapy system with a built-in photon beam stopper that offers high-quality, efficient Image Guided IMRT and RapidArc® treatment and additionally can be a great alternative to the outdated technology for most Russian oncology hospitals, where vaults were designed for Co-60 gamma radiation therapy machines. Fabrika RTT is an authorized Halcyon manufacturer for Russia and produces the model in several modifications with MV and kV imaging systems.
- Gentry speed is up to 4 rotations per min.
- One procedure usually takes less than 10 min. door-to-door.
- The daily automatic Machine Performance Check (MPC) duration is 5 min or less.
- Installation and commissioning typically take less than 2 weeks.
- Reduced power consumption compared to other radiotherapy systems.
High quality of treatment
- IMRT and RapidArc treatment are held under the mandatory control of IGRT technology.
- Improved definitions of soft tissues by using kV CBCT technology.
- The iterative CBCT statistical reconstruction method Is used to increase image quality.
- Consistent and accessible system operation process.
- Low noise enhances the patient's comfort.
- Spacious, 100 cm diameter bore for maximum patient comfort.
- A low couch altitude with smooth running.
- Video system and intercom for patient communication integrated into the linac's construction.
6 MV with FFF
Max. dose rate
Up to 800 МU/min
Treatment delivery modes and techniques
IGRT, IMRT, RapidArc, FFF
A new generation double-layer MLC with up to 5 cm/sec leaves speed
- MV CBCT - kV CBCT with iCBCT*
* Depends on the configuration
Radiation therapy for breast cancer with the Halcyon systemFind out more
Still have questions?
Our specialist will call you back at a convenient time and help you choose the necessary equipment. Just leave a request.