Clinac® iX system
The Clinac iX system is the flagship model in the Clinac family, first introduced by Varian in 2004, and used demand by clinics around the world due to its clinical efficiency, reliability, and upgradeability
Fabrika RTT manufactures the latest generation Clinac iX in 2013 configuration
High power and precision in dynamics
- Select up to 3 photon beam energies and up to 5 electron beam energies
- Reduce treatment duration with high dose rate mode - 10 MV FFF
- Increase patient safety and accuracy of dose delivery with RPM™ real-time position management**.
Intuitive and dynamic workflow
- Easy integration with Varian treatment planning and monitoring systems and the ability to transfer data from planning systems of other manufacturers.
- 100% real-time control of patient positioning with the Exact® IGRT couch
- 5 easy steps to prepare for treatment: stacking, imaging, monitoring, and verifying patient positioning, fractionation.
- The linac equipped with a 120-leaf collimator, patient respiration synchronization system, and high dose rate (FFF) irradiation mode, which allows stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT)*
From 4 to 20 MV *
From 4 to 22 MeV *
Max. dose rate
Up to 600 MU/min **
Treatment delivery modes and techniques
3D CRT SRT* SRS* SBRT* IMRT RapidArc® treatment IGRT Electrons Dynamic Comfort Arc Therapy TBI
Static therapy field size
From 0,5 х 0,5 cm to 40 х 40 cm
Real-time Position Management* (RPM)**
**MU - monitor units
Still have questions?
Our specialist will call you back at a convenient time and help you choose the necessary equipment. Just leave a request.